Head of Internal Audit
Company: TPL Corp. (Trakker/RIET/Properties)
Function: Internal Audit
Designation: Senior Manager
Company: TPL Corp.
The incumbent for the Internal Audit would look after the planning and monitoring. Conducting operational,
financial and compliance audits to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls and organizational risk of the
TPL Group companies. Moreover, the recommendations must be made to senior management for increased
efficiency and effectiveness of the control systems and assist the CIA.
Knowledge & Skills Requirement:
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- CA – qualified
- Diverse – post qualification experience
- Experience : 8 – 10 PQE (post qualification Experience) years, preferably in internal audit function
- CCGs (code of corporate governance)
- Employee development and performance management skills.
- Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
- Ability to develop and lead audit plans and schedules.
- Knowledge of financial recordkeeping procedures, laws, regulations, and Accounting standards.
- Schedules and plans audits.
- Initiate project planning, assess risk and develops audit direction.
- Performs preliminary planning and establishes direction for audits, provides leadership to assigned
auditors, manage project to quality outcomes, while meeting established time budget.
- Coordinates and interacts with audit firms performing external audits of financial statements.
- Plan and monitor regular visits schedule of an audit team and report to top management.
- Review audit findings, risks, root causes, recommendations and present it to the BOD.